Quality policy with regard to information provided during canvassing or prospecting for the purpose of promoting medicines
As a pharmaceutical company, we provide healthcare professionals with medicines that offer effective, appropriate treatment for patients, in strict compliance with regulations, while showing respect for people and the environment.
In accordance with the requirements in France’s Charter on Information Provided During Canvassing or Prospecting for the Purpose of Promoting Medicines, we are committed to delivering high-quality medical information to healthcare professionals, promoting the proper use of medicinal products, and conducting our promotional activities in the spirit of our policy of continuous improvement.
Our quality policy defined in order to fulfill these objectives is based on the following principles:
- Provide healthcare professionals with effective products that have a clearly established tolerance profile, for optimal treatment of disease in their patients.
- Deliver quality information to healthcare professionals via:
- a medical information department responsible for responding to their questions on the basis of clear, objective scientific evidence and in compliance with ethical standards and French laws and regulations;
- promotional information provided by medical sales representatives who receive continuous training in both the proper use of medicines and compliance with the rules of professional ethics governing their discipline.
- Ensure the availability of Laboratoires Expanscience products by mobilizing the necessary resources.
- Guarantee patient safety, notably by helping to resolve claims and process pharmacovigilance case reports.
- Continuously improve the quality system, in particular by conducting internal audits, establishing an annual training plan for employees and monitoring quality indicators and operational objectives defined for each relevant team.
To comply with this commitment, we rely on a Quality Management System that is managed via quality reviews.